There are 100 000 plus TurboCASH users. Off the main page on http://www.turbocash.net go to the community center. Here is the direct link
http://www.turbocash.ning.com

I have been working in this community for 10 years in  open source (another 20 years before that in the proprietary model). It is important to understand that in the world of accounting, the milk of human kindness does not flow easily. You can get as much help as you are willing to pay for. I would be misleading you if I told you there was abundance of free help out there in the accounting universe. Generally the people that come to this project are in it for the money. You should not expect to get real  help from anyone unless you are prepared to cross their palms with silver. If you don't particularly like doing your books or dealing with the taxman, you can imagine that outsiders are even less enamored with the idea of spending a few hours balancing your backlog.

If you know accounting programs (SAP, SAGE, MYOB, Quickbooks etc) you should pick up TurboCASH, without anyone helping you and simply run with it. If you can't do that, it  is usually because you don't understand accounting or you don't understand computerised accounting or both. I won't lie to you, if this is you, it is an uphill battle from there. You are stuck between a rock and a hard place. You can either make the effort to understand it or you can spend the rest of your life dependent on someone else to interpret the data for you. Very few people get rich without understanding accounting and those that do, usually lose it very quickly.

I truly believe that TurboCASH offers you the best option in this field. Never believe that there is free help from any of the proprietary vendors or their consultants. FIRST THEY WILL SELL YOU A LICENCE THEN THEY OFFER SOME OF THAT LICENCE FEE AS SUPPORT. If you get through to a proprietary vendor who is prepared to talk to you and help , know that you have entered a a cat and mouse game in which if you become ensnared, you will spend the rest of your business days paying them money.  In the end they ALL CHARGE for time spent helping you. It is the same consultants that do the work for us. In fact most of our own consultants would rather  sell you something first and then help you! Open Source TurboCASH may seem terse and unfriendly, but we are not trying to sell you a licence.

OK so what do you do?

1) For a casual look at clearing the fog,  go to YouTube and Search for TurboCASH. Ignore the pyramid scheme scammers that use the TurboCASH names and look for the volunteers that have put up some really nice introductory videos.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=turbocash

2) We have made it easier for you by developing a Tutorial called Accounting Made Easy. We sell this as an ebook for $25.  Get it here:
http://turbocash.ning.com/page/donations

3) If 1 and 2 above don't cut it for there is still hope, but now its going to cost you. For around $ 50 an hour we can arrange for a consultant to read Accounting Made Easy to you. (takes about 4 hours)

4) If you still don't get it and now you actually want someone to do it for you, this is like "employing an accountant". It depends on the complexity of your problem. Our top consultants earn $ 1000 per day. You can get help for cheaper, but the less you pay the less is the quality of the consultant.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Philip,

I need some help, this is the first time I am using Turbo Cash.

My problem is I cannot post or update a ledger to an invoice that I have created, upon updating it prompt an error the invoice is a financial entry type.

Please see attached print screen.

Hoping for your assistance.

Thank you,

Marvin G. Mendoza

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

There Are As Various Kinds Of Grass As Flowers

Posted by Kirsten Sue on December 19, 2016 at 17:50 0 Comments

CSA is Community Supported Agriculture, that is far more fresh produce. It is actually opportunity to participate a great environment that provides sustainably grown manufacture and to ascertain additional concerning the community and ecology that provides these merchandise for u . s citizens.

Your first phase to having an excellent six packs diet is counting your calorie absorption. You can download an excellent calorie counter on the online world. Once you do this…

Continue

TurboCASH Subscription December

Posted by Philip Copeman on December 7, 2016 at 0:04 0 Comments

If you would like to get the maximum out of TurboCASH Accounting and your Windows 10 PC, sign on for the TurboCASH 5 subscription at $60 per year. The new version makes it a whole lot easier to run a paperless office using PDF filing, Accounting Made Easy is included. Spend a few hours on improving your understanding of finance this month and start the new year with a boost.

Buy N…

Continue

How Trump beat his taxes.

Posted by Philip Copeman on November 15, 2016 at 11:30 4 Comments

Unless you have been under a rock for the last 6 months, you must have followed how President Elect Donald Trump avoided income tax over the last few years. He did this by using Depreciation!

Its all legal of course and most Governments offer you this…

Continue

Interesting Facts About Reviews of Essay Writing Service

Posted by JamesDegarmo on November 2, 2016 at 12:05 0 Comments

An essay paper is an impression of one's identity. It gives a knowledge into an individual's capacity to express. It gives the readers a thought regarding the individual's disposition, inclination and vision. The knowledge about essay composition is an important parameter as it measures the understanding levels of the writer; more so in case of based on fact topics. There are several professional writers and their explanation…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Philip Copeman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service